The Series Returns

I believe my reading life and goals for these past few weeks has been successful. I've read some good books and enjoyed reading, and although I haven't read too many books I have enjoyed it. I have been trying to read a little bit each night and some nights I've read more and some nights I've read less. My current book I am reading is The Royal Ranger, which  is the 12th book in the Ranger's Apprentice series. I read all of the books a few years ago and when I was in the library one day I saw this book and realized I hadn't read it. I've been on it for a week or two now and I'm almost done.
In the book one of the main characters is Maddie, a privileged and spoiled princess who is used to doing whatever she wants whenever she wants. Maddie is rebellious and sneaks out to the forest to hunt and her parents do not approve of this. Maddie is sent by her parents, with the persuasion of Halt, to be Will's apprentice. Will and Maddie learn how to deal with each other as the take on a routine mission that turns into so much more.
The books I've read this semester have been great! I have learned a lot and have enjoyed reading. One of my favorite books is To Kill a Mockingbird and it was awesome being able to go in depth and learn more about it. I hope my reading carries over into the summer and into next year!

Comments

  1. What are your goals for this summer? How are you going to reach these goals? Also I like how the main character in this book has my name in it! She sounds real nice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Life as a Reader and Reading Goals